Friday, June 27, 2014

Story time

So I have been thinking a lot about college and way back when since last weekend when I drove down to preform a wedding. So I figured I would tell y'all a hilarious story (to my friends and I) about my senior year... 
I was panicking AGAIN about graduating and leaving my lovely little apartment and friends and sisters and went to eat lunch with my big sis on her lunch break (loved that she got a job on campus) while I was waiting I saw a guy sitting in her office so I waited until she waved me in. It was one of out football players who was easily a foot taller and according to my little bro is on the offensive line. (Idk I just go with it) she introduced us and she and I left soon after. 
That evening I am driving with some friends and decided I needed to go to BCM last time I was freaking out it helped this time it would too! We walk in and it is CROUDED to say the very least. The girl I went with knows everyone so she we nt to make her rounds I went to quietly stand by a wall until we went in safely to our seats. Well she brought over the football player I met earlier that day. (I couldn't escape him?!) he goes "hey I met you! You're Shay!" Me: "we met but it is Amy not Shay..." Him: "I got 2 letters right..." I said okay I'll give you that and he promised to remember my name. After that we went to find a seat and because I am me we sat in the very back row and guess who ends up in the seat infront of us? That is right the footba player and his girlfriend. 
We go about singing and then it is time for the message. The speaker didn't have all his facts correct and I was attempting to quietly tell my friend "nope, okay that isn't right either, they did not that is how people today know which tribe they are from." 
Then he asked "what would you call my 14 year old daughter if she were in college?" Plenty of people answered "smart" "prodigy" "genius" 
Then there is me to my friend... "Jailbait." Apparently the football player had been leaning back to listen busted out laughing and got smacked by his girlfriend. Oops! 

No comments:

Post a Comment