Friday, November 14, 2014

Amy's Absolute Worst Day Ever

Sooo my day... Yesterday started out cold. I woke up and didn't want to get out of my warm(ish) bed... I told mom I would drive myself to work and I hear her go to start her van. She returns with "did you know your tire was flat? Not just low but pancake flat?" No I did not. I got ready in record time not feeling 100% because I am still getting over whatever I had from Tuesday. She says don't worry we won't stay long after work at your grandmother's. Ling day at work not feeling well moved on to that evening. We go to my grandmother's place of living and watch her eat. I am not feeling great I am tired my throat hurts and I am bleh. We stay with her we she goes to attend her pajama party. Finally we leave we stopped at Starbucks to get a peppermint hot chocolate and they gave us coffee well mom and I don't like coffee so we turned around and got it corrected. We make it to get my grandmother's car for me to drive today and the break light is on... It needs fluid so we go to Walmart to get fluid and a gas card because saving every cent helps. Then I lock. The keys to the car in the car with my cell phone. We got home last night around 9:30. To eat dinner. I was tired and it was probably one of my worse days ever but on a lovely brighter note today have been pretty good and I get to see a great friend tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment