Sunday, November 23, 2014

Soooo I am a bridesmaid...

Well I have never been in a wedding as a bridesmaid.  Suddenly, I was asked last weekend by TWO friends.  I am thrilled for them both.  I am a planner, that is my thing.  It is something that I honestly struggle with in my daily life with God.  I like to know the plan and have a checklist but I can't know everything.  It stresses me. so back to the bridesmaid subject.  I am thrilled and one bride has her stuff together! I am thrilled about this! The other bride has her wedding a lot sooner than when the other's but has no idea about anything... That is stressing me... I am trying to figure everything out and I am so luck y to have a great friend that has been a bridesmaid in a ton of weddings and has offered her expertise.  She is going to help keep me sane through this whole thing.  I know they both have ideas for colors one is a plum color the other is a royal blue... So at least I can work with the colors! hahaha  anyways if you have any tips about being a bridesmaid let me know in the comments below!
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment